Bloodborne Pathogen Online Training
ECU EMPLOYEES ONLY:
Bloodborne Pathogen Mandatory Online Testing (BBP/TB) Protocol:
NEW ECU EMPLOYEES – New Employees receive BBP/TB mandatory training during new hire employee orientation and are not required to take the online training in Canvas until they have been employed at ECU for one year.
CURRENT ECU EMPLOYEES – Current employees will be scheduled during the year by the Office of Prospective Health for their BBP/TB mandatory testing. Please wait and complete your training during your department’s scheduled time for BBP/TB training. To take your training, please login to Canvas https://canvas.ecu.edu/. (Remember, this is for ECU EMPLOYEES ONLY)
Instructions on how to access Canvas for your BBP/TB online training: How to access Canvas and complete your BBP/TB Annual Training
If you cannot find Bloodborne Pathogen/TB Training or are able to take the Bloodborne Pathogen/TB Training in Canvas – If you cannot access your BBP/TB training in Canvas, you may need to be added. Please email your name, email address and request to be added to Yvonne Taylor (email@example.com).
Questions: If there are any questions regarding the content of the quiz or slideshow, please contact Office of Prospective Health, or call 252-744-2070.
NON-ECU EMPLOYEES ONLY: Bloodborne Pathogen Training Instructions:
- NON-ECU EMPLOYEES, review the Bloodborne Pathogen/TB slideshow (ppt). (Remember, this is for NON-ECU EMPLOYEES ONLY.)
- Upon completion of slideshow, take the Bloodborne pathogen Non-ECU employees quiz.
- Upon completion, turn test in to your supervisor to be placed in your file.
ECU STUDENTS and TEMPORARY STAFF ONLY: Bloodborne Pathogen Training Instructions:
- ECU STUDENTS and TEMPORARY STAFF are not added to Canvas. Instead, please review the Bloodborne Pathogen/TB PowerPoint slideshow (PPT). (Remember, this is for ECU STUDENTS/TEMPORARY STAFF ONLY.)
- Upon completion of slideshow, take the ECU Students/Temporary Staff Bloodborne pathogen quiz.
- Upon completion, turn test in to your advisor to be placed in your file.